Entry to Carnival
Terms and Conditions
for Carnival Activity of 2020 Giro d’Italia Ride like a Pro Yangtze River Delta Open
1. Tickets to the carnival activity (“Activity”) at the venue of the Giro d’Italia Ride like a Pro Yangtze River Delta Open (“Event”) will be booked online this time and all people participating in the Activity (except the riders entering the venue by bib number) shall scan the designated QR code or click the link on the official WeChat account to fill in related information truthfully, then obtain an exclusive QR code after verification on mobile phone and shall enter into the venue on the strength of the code.
2. shall show two “Green” codes for Health code check and Travel history check, and accept body temperature check prior to entering the venue of the Event and participating in the Activities; only the Participant with a “Green” code and whose temperature is lower than 37.3℃ will be allowed to enter the venue and participate in Activities;
3. subject to the health and safety procedures and guidelines established by Organizer for the Activities, will ensure at all times they are wearing masks and a minimum of 1m social distancing is maintained on the venue and/ or participating in the Activities；and
4. In case of violation of any of the above provisions, shall not participate in any Activity.
5. All people entering into the venue (except riders) are only allowed into the public areas at the venue and shall not enter into the Event service area and competition area into which only the riders are allowed or any restricted areas controlled by the Event organizer and security;
6. QR code shall not be transferred, sold or resold;
7. The people participating in the Activity will be requested to leave the Activity venue if they:
7.1 violate the security restrictive provisions of the venue or refuse to abide by the orders of supervisory and epidemic prevention and control personnel;
7.2 Talk dirty or make insulting comments, or commit obscene act or other inappropriate, disruptive or illegal acts;
7.3 fall or have any act in breach of the epidemic prevention and control provisions of the Event and Activity; or
7.4 violate related laws and regulations, or other requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
8. All items brought into the venue will be subject to security checks and any items brought into the venue in violation of the provisions of the public security authority on prohibited and restricted items will be confiscated or disposed of;
9. No drones or aerial photographing equipment shall be used in and surrounding the venue of the Event and Activity;
10. No balance cars, roller skates or equivalent equipment shall be used;
11. No equipment that may disturb or upset riders and/or other participants in the Event/Activity shall be used;
12. The people participating in the Activity irrevocably authorize the Event organizer to use in television programmes, videos, broadcasts or any media produced by it, whether existing or later developed, their likeness, images or other related items accidentally captured; any films, pictures or other dynamic or static images and videos and all intellectual property rights in connection therewith shall vest in the Event organizer.
13. The people participating in the Activity will voluntarily assume any risks or dangers (including but not limited to any objects dropped at the venue, acts of third parties, theft of items, etc.) that they may suffer as a result of participating in the Activity and related on-site activities, and/or entering into the Event/Activity venue, and hereby release the Event organizer and all entities (including any of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, successors or related parties) or individuals (including their representatives, heirs, assigns, blood relatives) participating in the staging of the Event/Activity from the liabilities for personal injury, death, or loss of personal or other property, assets or equipment incurred as a result of participating in the Activity and related on-site activities, and/or entering into the Event/Activity venue.