Circuit Race – Team Time Trial
Circuit Race - Team Time Trial
Category: Timed circuit race
Race Time: Dec. 7th, 2019
Course: National Exhibition and Convention Center Closed Road Circuit
Participants must be age 16-70 on the date of the event (Born between 6 December 1949 and 6 December 1979)
- Suitable for riders with team riding experience. We highly recommend that participants training before the event
- Each team shall comprise of five (5) participants, Male or Female
- Teams must ride as a 4 person team. All individual rider will be remove from the course.
- Result of each team is calculated based on the time the 4th rider crosses the finish line.
Registration Fee: 495/Team (Early Bird Price)
Registration fee includes (5 Sets):
- Windproof Cycling Vest
- Drawstring Bag
- Sticker Bib
- Finisher Medal
- Event Insurance
- Team Leader to register as “Team of 5 – Captain”
- Team Leader will complete the registration, establish a team with team name and password and pay for the team registration fee.
- Team Leader to communicate the correct team name and password to team members
- Team member to register under Relay and choose “Team of 5 – Member – Join Your Team”. Select and join the correct team and complete the registration. No additional payment needed.
- It is the Team Leader’s responsibility to ask all members to complete the registration by Nov. 30th at 12 PM. Incomplete team after Nov. 30th at 12 PM may be disqualified. No fee will be refunded. Relay registration is non-refundable. If a team member cannot compete, the relay team must find a replacement and notify race organizer via email: email@example.com no later than 12 PM on Nov. 25, 2019. Race organizer will confirm the change and send over a new link for the new member to sign up. New member must complete the registration within 48 hours. If a team failed to notify the race organizer about the member change or missed the deadline, the new member will not be able to pick up the packet. The Relay Team registration will be canceled. No refund will be issued.